Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, September 28, 2013

A day in the life....

....is pics via my iphone from the past (TWO) week(s)

Cute cow cutout on the side of the road (obviously it was a farm with cows)

KFC - haven't had it in AGES....like 9 years - doesn't taste like I remember....

LOTS and LOTS of Volleyball - 1 Tournament and 2 games in 1 week!! I've spent a lot of time in the car and gyms!

Love note from the Illinois State Police - thank you for starting my Monday off with a bang!

Trillion Diamond engagement ring with wrap for sale...message me for deets

Pumpkin Spice Latte from my beloved Starbucks

Homemade Chicken noodle soup to try and fight off this lingering virus 9and no bowl of soup is complete without some oil and bread)

2 Parties - One weekend - Call me NUTS!!!

 EVERY party has a theme....Volleyball was this parties theme...I covered water bottles with volleyball scrap paper cut to size to coordinate with the theme...
 
 Teenage party - Nacho bar and ice cream bar




Party decor / Favors

No comments: