Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY....Over a 2 week span

It seems like the past 2 weeks have flown by...HOW could I have not blogged?!?!? SO WIWW is catch up over the past 2 weeks....Linking up with the  Pleated Poppy 

SATURDAY Date day
 I was going for casual and cute
What I'm wearing:
T-Shirt - Rue 21
Denim Skirt - Hydraulic via the thrift and cut by ME
Tennis Shoes - Coach

TUESDAY
 What I am wearing:
Scarf - Wal-Mart
Dress - Target via the thrift
Sandals - NEW via the thrift
FRIDAY
 What I am wearing:
Leopard T - Rue 21
Jeans - Hydraulic via Macy's
(Hydraulic is my FAVE brand - fits my curvy bottom PERFECTLY)

SATURDAY - Garage Salin' it up KISS style
 What I am wearing:
Scarf - Made by me (SEE yesterdays post)
Shirt - Thrifted
Leggings - Seven via Marshall's
Boots - Ugg's (tried and true and my junky go to boots)

SUNDAY
Shirt - Norma Komali for Wal-Mart
Leggings - Seven via Marshall's (SAME as yesterday just folded up here)
Sandals - Macy's
MONDAY
What I am wearing:
Scarf - Wal-mart
(coincidentally the same scarf from last week - CLEARLY I LOVE this leopard scarf)
Denim Jacket - SO OLD like 1998 from Wal-Mart
Dress - Wal-Mart
Boots - Old - Mall of America

1 comment:

Kori said...

I love Friday...so sassy!