Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, May 3, 2015

A DAY IN THE LIFE....

...pics via my iphone.....

Drying a vintage tablecloth on a sunny day....

Neat project made by a 4th grader at the school art fair

FROM this to this.......
Homemade spaghetti sauce

The queen of Sheba....I didn't pose her like this....

GORG midwest weather calls for some outdoor sprucing up (come back Thursday to see more)

Cinco de mayo wreath I made....come back tomorrow for deets...

Enjoying the outdoors....we grilled and ate outside this day....

This is the CLEANed organized version of the kitchen closet (it was MUCH worse) the top shelf needs some storage organization still

I can't believe I have a daughter who will be getting her license soon...

Went and saw some bison...thinkin he was the alpha male....

Flea market prep has my garage looking like Gepetto's work shop....t-minus 5 days before it needs to be done

What have YOU been up to?!??!

No comments: