Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

THRIFTY TUESDAY....TARGET HAUL and a FAB JEWELRY BOX

I think we all L♥VE Target's Dolla Spot.....or at least we could find SOMETHING there!!! This is from over a month ago (It's been in my to-post bin for a bit) BUT you can make an interpretation of what I'm about to show you....

Everything pictured below was 70% off SO it was only .30 for the pink magazine organizers and .30 for the pink baskets and the clear square container was .90. I didn't know EXACTLY what I would do with the lucite container BUT the lid color was in my color wheel and for less than a dolla I couldn't go wrong!! 


One day I was INSPIRED!!! I asked my son for a rock from his rock collection....nothing too special to him because he wasn't getting it back it had to be round and grabbable BUT flat on one side....

SO I spray painted my rock gold....

Put my two items together...preparing for their marriage

Bonded with E600 glue....

Let dry overnight and fill with your favorite baubles...



No comments: