Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, May 11, 2015

MANIC MONDAY....FLEA MARKET SEASON

It's THAT time of year for us midwesterners!!! FLEA MARKET SEASON!!! WOOP WOOP!!! I love walking around gathering inspiration BUT I love more the hustle of selling there!!! This past weekend was the first flea of the season for me....#3frenchhensmarket in #morris Illinois. I spent a few weeks preparing ALL I have hunted and gathered....

My garage looked like THIS
(and that's one of the major reasons I hopped on the flea market train this season - I dodn't do one market last year)

Several layers of paint....

Mock display set-up (PERFECT day because it was windy)

 THIS is what my garage looks like during prep time!!!

Decisions, decisions....which color?!?!? 

I work best under pressure....bustin out things that have been on my to-do list for MONTHS

One day was "production day" and I was uber pleased with how everything came out!! 
L to R: Lace insert shutter (perfect to hang earrings), Heart of Rock N Roll Scrappy Flag and Gold glitter peace pillow covers



First step of the journey of a thousand miles....

We prayed HARD for no rain....God answered our prayers


The dog food canister and dishes (I went with the gold dishes - after I put them in there I kinda wanted to keep it for myself!!) sold within 15 minutes of opening

Silly poses are a must!!!

The princess and her empire....

Kickin back relaxing....

BECAUSE I know that the packing up is the hardest part!! 
My face says it all!! 

And I'm gearing up to do it again THIS weekend!!! 

No comments: