Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, May 24, 2015

ARM SWAG SUNDAY...Gold and MOP

I almost ALWAYS have an armfulla bracelets....it's an occupational hazard! 

This arm swag was inspired by the golden tank you can see in the background and a cream cotton canvas jacket

Going L to R:
Gold Bangle - Chico's
Circle Mother of Pearl Bangles - Chico's (during a recent trip to Wal-mart I saw that they have something VERY similar)
Silver Bangle in between - Burlington Coat Factory
Gold Hammered Bangle - Local (grocery) store. Yep I procure my jewels from all over!!

What was your ARM swag like this week?!??!

1 comment:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

They look great! I have tons of bracelets...Only I never wear them..You have inspired me, I am going to put a few on for tomorrows Memorial day party...have a great weekend!

Carol