Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

FRIDAY
 What I'm wearing:
Earrings - Gordmans
Jacket - Chico's
Golden Tank - Chico's
Capris - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's


SATURDAY
(my jewelry was in the car hence the plain-ness BUT I popped it on as soon as I got in the car AND  out at dinner that night and all day actually I got compliments on my bling bling - see below for the necklace I wore)
 What I'm wearing:
J.Taylor NY dress (does anyone know anything about this designer?)
Jewelry Below: Bracelet - Kohls, Necklace - Chico's, Earrings - Target originally via FAB dolla store (that gets big box closeouts)

SUNDAY
 Got Memorial Day on in Red, White & Blue!!
Vest - Thrifted
T-Shirt - Kohl's
Jeans - Chico's
Flip Flops - Dolla Tree - FOR REAL...best dolla I ever spent! These babies walked all over Florida with me and are STILL tickin!!!

TUESDAY
What I'm wearing:
Beads - Vintage
Shirt - Macy's
Jeggings - Walmart
Sandals - Macys

Linking up with Because Shana Said So http://www.shannasaidso.com/ AND the Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

No comments: