Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

WIWW

It's WEDNESDAY so that means it's time to link up with Shanna http://www.becauseshannasaidso.com/2015/05/forever-21-tribal-print-maxi-dress-spring-2015.html and Lindsey http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ for WHAT I WORE....I like to do a re-cap of the past weeks outfits (IF possible...ie if my junior photog is available OR I haven't hit the gym before I get home).  Does anyone else watch the RHONY??? Kristin Taekman mentioned last night that she writes a fashion blog (Last Night's Look) http://www.kristencarrolltaekman.com/ I haven't checked it out yet BUT last night on the RHONY they were showing her changing in the streets of NYC to take her blog pics - I was dying!! And on-lookers were taking pics (kinda CREEPY) but maybe I need an intern to be my photog!! Kristin said a few times "can you take a pic for the blog" I am ALWAYS saying that to my daughter!! Ok, on with WIWW

Not sure if I posted this pic last week....so here it is again - just in case I didn't....
 Necklace - Vintage
Scarf - #dollartree
Chambray Button Down - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's
Jeggings - Chico's
***You CAN DO denim on denim as long as your denims are DIFFERENT SHADES OF BLUE or else you will be wearing a "denim tuxedo"

FRIDAY
 What I'm wearing:
Necklace - Gordmans
Denim jacket - Walmart - O L D like 2000 old
Black Tank - Chico's
Belt - Chico's
"Skirt" - Gifted (which is actually a maxi dress)

SATURDAY
 What I'm wearing:
Kimono - Chico's
Necklace - Vintage
Tank - Chico's
Jeans - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's
*** Can we talk about the toe nail polish for a minute?!?!? THIS is the exact flourescent yellow I wanted for Florida (I found it literally the day after I got back) BUT I am realizing it doesn't really go with a whole lot...the PERFECT beach vacay color BUT I didn't enjoy it for everyday ***

SUNDAY
 What I'm wearing:
Statement Necklace - Walmart
Leopard Shirt - Thrifted
Belt - Chico's
Crops - Chico's
Shoes - Sperry @ Macy's

**** I was on a LEOPARD print kick **** do YOU ever do that?!?! Wear the same  color family? Print, etc?
MONDAY
What I'm wearing:
Jacket - Express via the thrift
Necklace - Chico's
Shirt - JcPenny
Cargo Crops - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's

Off to see what YOU wore and check out Kristin's blog! Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

LOVE all of these looks! I think the first one is my fav, though. Denim paired with a maxi is just oh-so chic!!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net