Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, December 5, 2015

A DAY IN THE LIFE....

...Pics via my iphone for the week....
It's been quite awhile since I have done a post like this!!! 

Saturday night I didn't feel so good....and that lingered for the next 4 days....I think some kinda flu virus is going around because now BOTH my kids have gotten sick too....I was TRYING to find inspiration to #getmotivated and put my tree up (see it in the background?!?!)

Slowly but surely Christmas is happening around these here parts!!! The china hutch is a work in progress BUT I like the direction it's taking....

Got my Great-Aunt's vintage paperboard village up....and my son dug through his cars to find period appropriate cars to add to the village....see the lil brown one coming out from under the bridge?!??! HIS idea!!!

I LOATHE Taco Bell BUT for some reason 2x this week it was TOTALLY appealing to me (and I had barely eaten anything due to the flu....Cream of Rice cereal was my best friend)

Bought these....


And VIOLA! My tree is done....


***BIG NEWS*** He liked he so he put a ring on it!!! 

SO perfect and TOTALLY me!!! After already being married once a long time ago....I KNEW when the time came again I didn't want ANYTHING conventional!




Checked out my pins for new recipes, made my list and checked it twice!!!

What have YOU been up to this week?!?!

No comments: