Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

I only have a few pictures! I have gotten dressed most everyday this last week (due to the Thanksgiving holiday) BUT I was so involved in the PEOPLE I was with it didn't even occur to me to take any "selfies". I guess that's how you KNOW you're in good company :)

Preparing for Thanksgiving at my parents I laid our outfits out the night before to coordinate them OF COURSE!!!
Mine:
Shirt - Maurices
Skirt - Target

His:
Sweater - Aeropostale kids via Marshall's (Last year)
Striped Shirt - Children's Place
Pants - Target

Hers:
Scarf - Maurices
Vest - Gordmans
Dress - Rue 21
Belt - Chico's

Black Friday shopping deserves a lil silliness right?!?!?
(we hemmed and hawed about buying my mom a pair and in the end we decided she probably wouldn't wear them....AND she was sad we didn't buy them...we shoulda bought them and if she didn't want them return them). 
What I'm wearing:
Vest - LL Bean (you saw a lot of that in my last WIWW post - it's an excellent layering piece)
Grey Fur collared Jacket - Target
Scarf - Target's $3.00 spot
Grey Tunic - Walmart
Leggings - #marshalls

Hooking up with Linds at The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ to see what YOU all wore!




No comments: