Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, December 4, 2015

FOODIE FRIDAY....PINTEREST and a GROCERY LIST

ecIf you're anything like me you pin like a madwoman and sometimes don't get back to them....or forget what you pinned because you were a happy clicking pinner.....I KNOW I am going grocery shopping tomorrow, I know I want to make a few Christmas Cookies (because it's on my holiday bucket list of course) and I also know when I am organized I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER and in control!!! SO this morning as I saw the kids off to school and sipped on my cuppa java I did this....

Looked at my "recipe" #pinterest board and jotted down WHAT I wanted to try and the ingredients needed (I still need to go through my pantry and cross off the things I have BECAUSE as I was making the list I realized I may already have some of the items SO instead of buying doubles I can save a few dollars here and there - which is NECESSARY this time of year especially). 


After I had my ingredients and knew what I was going to buy I looked through my local sales ads and made my list....


A list helps keep you on track, makes the most efficient use of your time and money and well I LOVE lists!!

You can visit my #pinterest boards here https://www.pinterest.com/janaec/recipes/ to see more of what I have pinned BUT for now here's what I am shopping for

Cowboy Bark recipe found here http://www.averiecooks.com/2014/05/cowboy-bark-trader-joes-copycat-recipe.html




Southwest Pepper Jack Salad recipe here http://www.carlsbadcravings.com/southwest-salad-creamy-avocado-salsa-dressing/

HAPPY FRIDAY y'all!!!

No comments: