Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, May 27, 2011

It's a SNAP

For me personally, accessories ALWAYS make the outfit! SO I am always thinking of news ways to incorporate or add them to wardrobe. For example....take these $1.50 plain black Target flip flops......Perfect for a day running errands, going to the beach, etc
BUT when I add a vintage pair of PEARL (of course) clip on earrings I have tunred my boring black flip flops into a fancy schmancy pair of (NOT) flops!
Behold! Before and after!
And while we're on the subject of feet......check out my navy blue toes with lil silver stars (you can barely see them...go ahead, get a lil closer).
That's better! They remind me of Wonder Woman!!
Have a fab weekend Chicas!

2 comments:

Brit said...

Cute toe nails, did you do that yourself, and if you did HOW??

Susan said...

What a great idea!

I have a navy polish too...by Dior. One of my faves.

Guess who I gave the versatile blogger award to? YOU!!
Come see @ avagracescloset...

xo
babymama