Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Beauty-Full

Lemme start this post by saying I lay NO claim to fame to knowing ANYTHING about beauty....it's all trial and error!

San Tan-Tonio by OPI.....I got this free from my Ulta reward points....similar to their Dulce de Leche which I loved! I put it on, LOVEd it on my toes, but not so much on my fingers.....felt like it needed something more.....(although looking at these pics it looks good)

I wanted some sparkle, some glitter BUT didn't want to alter the color too much....I added a layer of be-my-honey (although the french name sounds so much fancier" emmiellée) by Cover Girl....it gave a golden sheen to my nail (and did alter the color)

Have you heard of elf products? Some Target's carry the line and I have tried a few of their products (their is a lipgloss I LOVE...a berry stain with minty flavor...) I picked up elf's eyelid primer and I am in LOVE! For $1.00 this baby does it's job.....my eyeshadow and liner stays on all day (and nite....yes, i am one of those that doesn't take off her make-up before bed).
I encourage you to try one of their products....they're less than a latte! If ya do, lemme know which one is YOUR fave!

No comments: