Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, July 20, 2012

Foodie Friday Tomato Basil Salad

A girl that I work with made this salad and it was delish - I couldn't stop thinking about it, SO when I decided to make my Trader Joe Artichoke, Olive and cheese Ravioli squares I figured this salad would go perfectly! 


I used campari tomatoes (bigger than cherry, smaller that regular tomatoes), fresh basil, garlic, sliced cloves of garlic and shredded parmesan.....I gut it all up, tossed in the bowl and topped with a red vinagrette dressing - SO GOOD and fresh! Perfect for the light dinner I was looking for! Even my 12 year old LOVED the tomato salad!

1 comment:

Val Verde said...

yummy love Trader Joe's and who if the 12 year old loved the salad you got a winner!

xoxo
Val
http://valverdestyle.com