Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Thrifty Tuesday

I had errands to run last week in my old neighborhood and while there I stopped into the Goodwill I frequented often (so much so that the gal who always rang my purchases asked how I have been and said she hasn't seen me in a long time - lol!!). I hit the JACKPOT!!! I went ahead and posted pics of my purchases and HOW I plan to wear them (oddly enough most pieces I chose coordinate)

This top seemed very Chico's.....

And when paired with the belt and necklace - it's PERFECT!!! The necklace was originally from Target - BRAND new and retailed for $39.99 and I paid $9.99 - NOW, for me this is a HUGE price to pay at the thrift for a necklace BUT I have had my eye on this line since it first arrived at Target.

 The 3 pieces total $14.00 - a A STEAL for a pulled together look - don't you think?!?!?

Here are the accessories....I also got 3 wooden bangles for $1.49

Another look I got that same day and while I may not ordinarily choose this shirt I again was reminded of Chicos....Animal print and natural....


BRAND NEW from Target 


Here I paired the top with a simple cord belt I purchased the same day.....I will also accessorize with this FAB ring....

Another piece I have been watching at Target and snagged for $4.99 (originally retailed for $12.99)

I'd LOVE to hear about your favorite thrifted piece OR FAB find!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love seeing great thrifty finds! Well done!