Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thrifty Tuesday Toiletries

Today's Thrifty Tuesday is something a lil different! I am posting about my super couponing....I KNOW you've heard of or even seen "Extreme Couponing" and my daughter was amazed!! So we cut coupons that day and she began making a list based on the flyer we had and quit after about 10 minutes....it's A LOT of work but can be SO worthwhile - for example....


I got all of this PLUS a 50 count bottle of Aleve for $13.90 (you know that the shampoo can cost at least 3.00 or more at Wal-Mart....the shower gels are approx. $3.50 a piece, the dish wash $1.00 and the glade plug-ins $3.00 SO supposing I had gone to Wal-Mart, I would have spent Approximately $30.00 best case scenario....and with coupons I would've saved $4.25 SO that means I would've spent $25.75....


HERE is what I spent at CVS....Y'all see that?!?!?! $13.90

Now CVS is typically more expensive than Wal-Mart UNLESS you have CVS coupons, which I had $7.00 worth SO that is where my savings came in!! It pays to shop around and compare prices....it takes a lil time BUT well worth it in the end!

No comments: