Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WIWW TAKE A PIC and then decide

It's already hump day!! Linking up with Lindsey http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2012/07/what-i-wore-wednesday-74/ for WIWW Wednesday....Here I give ya a re-cap of what I wore the past week and I ADORE hearing from you!! 
Thursday....Court, Dentist and errands....Doesn't EVERYONE wear leopard to court?!?!?

 What I am wearing:
Leopard Top - Old - Rue 21 maybe?
Denim Capris - Chicos


Friday

 What I am wearing:
Fedora - Thrifted
Dress - Wal-Mart
Feather Necklace - Target via the thrift

Saturday I met my girl in the city for lunch and wanted something fun and chic....HERE IS A PRIME EXAMPLE of taking pics and figuring out what works....I looked on Pinterest for inspiration....and found this....

Here was my interpretation......Not bad BUT not what I was looking for that day and I was having a bloat-y fat day and this showed all the wrong stuff for a day like that....

I also found this on Pinterest...
And my interpretation based on what was in my closet - the blurriness of the picture doesn't matter because the outfit was a major NO-GO...the style of shirt was all wrong....

You KNOW how the saying goes....the third times a charm!! This was the last outfit I pinned and while it seems "safe" and "boring"....
It was what I FELT best in...and when you feel good you look good - No matter what you're wearing!!


NOW, notice this picture wasn't my FINAL choice (look at my shoes) which one would YOU have worn? Black or pattern wedge?



Right across the street from my girl was this FAB MURAL! I LOVE everything about it! The colors are FAB together....coordinated with my outfit and it was done free-hand by Ruben Aguirre Jr whose work you can see here http://theshiftchange.com/ he's done several pieces all over the city of Chicago. LOVE his style!!

Accessories make EVERY outfit!! 

Monday was work day.....
 What I am wearing:
Denim Jacket - Old
Scarf - Chico's
Tank - Old
Skirt - Macy's
Necklace - Consignment Shop

Tuesday I went to my parents....I'm not wearing anything special BUT if you care about the deets, here they are:
 T-shirt - Old - Maurices
Capris - Old - Maurices
Shoes - Sperry

While out running errands I spotted this guy....

Wednesday....Independence Day...July 4th
My girl and I are sporting matching tee's!! Purchased at Wally-world....Hope everyone has a SAFE and HAPPY 4th!!

2 comments:

Beth's Blog said...

cute! I love how you copied the outfits. I love those coral shorts.

Mae B said...

You're such a doll! Loving those red/coral shorts!
Following you now dear, excited to see more of your style! xx