Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, July 30, 2012

Mani Monday Pink French

Linking up with Heather http://www.glitterandglossblog.com/2012/07/mani-monday_30.html at Glitter  and Gloss for Mani Monday! 

I did these at 1am because I had work the next morning and my nails were chipped....they were easy, dried FAST (didn't wake with bedsheet print) and were FUN!! I used Art Deco polish in a pink color for the tips (2 coats) and added a line of silver glitter above the pink for a twist of fun! Topcoat and I was all done!
(and yes, if you are wondering if the Skinny Girl Cosmo is good - IT IS!! Perfectly light and refreshing and easy on the waistline)

1 comment:

The Preppy Student said...

I want to try the skinny girl that sounds delicious! I am your newest follower. I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! Have a happy Monday:)