Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, December 22, 2012

A day in the life....

My week in iphone pics....

 My daughter's Santa mani....

I have an advent calendar with activities for the kids and I to do or lil treats...one night this week it was dessert for dinner (notice how I snuck the fruit in too?!?!?). Yes, that is Chocolate mint milk - it was DELISH!! Aldi carries it.


 Fridge full of healthy choices - veggies, fruits, crock pot beef stew ready for the morning....

 Do you see what I see? The kitty is mesmerized by my christmas deco

 First day of snow cocoa...Made by Maya

We made our gingerbread house....

AND the afore mentioned snow - can we say white knuckle ride home?!?! I know it doesn't look like much but it was slick!!

HOLIDAY Apparel.....

Sequin sweatshirt and Sarah Jessica Parker Sex in the City-ish Skirt....

My lil guys attire....Is a skull and cross bone too edgy for Christmas?!?!
 Not when paired with a shirt, tie and jacket - right?!?!

What's your fam wearing for Christmas?!?!

No comments: