Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's beginning to look a LOT like CHRISTMAS

WELCOME to the holidays in my home....


Here is my untraditional tree....I HEART my white tree...I KNOW it's not for everyone BUT I LOVE it.....

Chipmunks and Apothecary jars - I remember listening to the Chipmunks album as a kid....I scored this album at an estate sale because my childhood album is LONG GONE :(

The day after Thanksgiving we put the tree up...I put the lights and let the kids trim the tree (SO HARD for this control freak BUT it is about the kids, right?!?!)

My lil guy wanted to put his on the top....Momma was there to help him....

My FAB wings that I posted about earlier this week

Here was the tree right after the kids adorned it...after looking at it for a day or so I realized something was missing (which is when I remembered I bought the FAB leopard ribbon pictured above) So I added the ribbon....

This wreath hangs in my front entryway all the time....and is FAB as it is....

BUT I wanted to incorporate my jingle bell wreath in the house somewhere....SO I said hhhnmm, I wonder if it will fit inside my book page wreath - et viola!! Here it is.....

Just a lil preview of my holiday photo shoot from today....
 Until next time - Ciao!!!!!

No comments: