Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, December 29, 2012

A day in the life....

This was a LONG fast week - if that makes any kinda sense! The holiday changed the weeks dynamic!! Here is my week in iphone pics...

Christmas Eve morning (outfit deets in previous post)

Fresh squeezed strawberry orange juice (tomorrow's post)

Christmas morning....Santa came


No traditional mantle this year So I hung out stocking on a vintage chrome coat rack

My new steak knives - FUN and WHIMSICAL!! 

Cute display at Maurices....

New shoes - Yay or nay? I'm pretty sure I LOVE them! Super cute and fun with a skirt, fab with leggings and rawkin with shorts....

Charms for my new christmas necklace.....I wanted something big, pearl-ish, that can clip on and off and real (silver with pearls) BUT haven't found that...I returned to the jewelry store the necklace was purchased at and they only had faux charms that were 25.00 - I KNEW I could make mine for less!! AND I have a variety!!

Sunrise on the way to work one EARLY morning 

I mustache you a question....LOL I couldn't help myself!!

Pedi - Black polish with silver tips
What have YOU been up to this week?!?!

2 comments:

bonbon said...

yummy! fresh squeezed strawberry orange juice sounds divine. I will have to try that... can't wait for you to post the recipe! Just found your blog and have enjoyed looking around and getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

new follower :)
Bonnie
thelifeofbon.com

Nicole said...

Love the stash! But really, love your skirt!