Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, December 31, 2012

WIWW A year of OUTTAKES!!!

So I've been participating in WIWW for a few years now....and my lil photog gets tired of taking my pics some days SO I need to spice it up for her! So I started making these crazy faces - she dared me to put them on my blog - I've done a few outtake posts and y'all fund humor in them, SO here is the year of outtakes recapped (along with new ones)....This if for YOU my girl!!

Christmas Socks

Halloween Mask

There really are no words....

Karate Kid...


Back to School

Channeling more of y inner Karate Kid

Do a lil dance....

I've FINALLY found Prince Charming!!

What up?!?!?!

One of my co-workers DARED me to wear this t-shirt to work....I SO DID!!!

Let's hear it for the boys....

Hmmm.....I mustache you a question....Shall I do another cheer?!?!?!

Gimme a "U"!!

 BLAAHHHHHH

Grrr.....Gonna get you....

 Ha ha try and catch me!!

Meow

Kickin' it....

For it's one....

TWO.....

THREE Strikes you're OUT!!!

Groovin....



 OMG, did you really just take muh pictuuuurrre??!?!?!

I shot the sheriff.....BUT I did not shoot the deputy....

Peace out Girl Scout!

Blow me one last kiss....

CHEERS to a new year!! 

No comments: