Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, December 31, 2012

Woody....

NOT from Toy Story....BUT from the Tommy Hilfiger ads a few years ago....and images from the web...like this....


AND then I spotted this one outside a gas station and the quest for the woody began....
 I went onto Craigslist (too expensive and not white - I wanted white and white only) So onto Ebay I went....put in a few bids on one semi-local (Indiana) and the reserve was never met....I KNEW this was my dreamy vintage flea market car....SO I kept looking....and found this GORGEOUS baby....

Ha came from New Jersey.....and I LOVE him!! He's been to the Jersey Shore and the Hamptons (that's my kinda car)....

 He was supposed to make his way here via transport RIGHT when Sandy hit....


 It took a lil longer but Woody arrived safely....made his debut in the holiday card this year....

Can't wait for flea season so I can take him to my venues.....I think anyone with a vintage spirit will LOVE him (in fact I've already had offers from locals to buy him)
Caio!

2 comments:

Twinkle Terrior said...

What a COOL ride and perfect for you - COOL gal !!! I was thinking of an older Tahoe or Trail Blazer this year - but have only just begun shopping. We have a mini-van and now we need a ride to add pizazz and personality to our drive-way! LOL Happy New Year ! THank you soooo much for the fun all year! Hugs - the Zima familia

My-cliffnotes said...

What a fabulous car! Love him!