Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Snapshots of Christmas Decor 2012

Can you believe Christmas is ONLY 12 days away?!?! ( 11 for me because we celebrate Christmas Eve)....SO, I decided it was time to put up pics of my holiday decor 2012....

If you saw my Thrifty Tuesday post last week you already saw these pillows....


Christmas decor by tree and candle light



These are my lil guys ornaments....

These are my daughters....

Ornaments that represent momma....

Marshall Field's State Street Clock and NY Yellow Taxi

Kitchen Cabinet Top Decor

Lime Green and Red....

 No room went untouched when it came to Christmas decor! I added the lil felts trees (that I got ast year after Christmas for maybe $1.00)....

DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?
 Yes, that's my kitty in the tree....The tree has been up since the day after Thanksgiving and this past Saturday something caught kitty's eye and she scaled up the tree like 5X!!!

I found these fab Vintage like Taffy's at Wal-Mart!!

No comments: