Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, April 21, 2013

A day in the life....

A day in the life are snapshots from my iphone for the week...oddly enough I have a lot of shots this week!! 

Side table in the living room


 Do y'all know "urban farmgirl"?!?! You can visit her blog here http://urbanfarmgirlandco.blogspot.com/...I tried to visit her shop HERE....

BUT it was closed the day we tried to stop by!!

Looks SUPER cute inside SO we will definetley be back!!

 The lil tease of warm weather inspired me to re-arrange the deck...too bad the high toady is 48!!

Spent a rainy cold Monday at my girl's track meet!

Do you see the (female) cardinal in the chair....


Went to Target this week - it's been a few weeks since Ive been there and I can ALWAYS find something....Like this fab summer canvas....

Or this one...Images that conjure up summer make me happy

Got these bad ass shoes at Target - the LAST pair! As I was checking out the cashier was saying how cute they were BUT the other day a lady returned them because her son stepped on her foot and punctured his foot on one of the spikes...um that doesn't seem like a good reason to return a pair of bad ass shoes!!!

My daily Starbucks fix....I don't have a single go-to staple....I have a few options - this day it was a Caramel Macchiato

Healthy Eating...my home version of "chopped salad" those lil ditalini's (pasta) are HARD to find

Saturday Morning Breakfast...this bacon was the BEST

My babies made chocolate covered strawberries while I was at work...this one looked like a heart...awwww

Worked on a few necklace designs....

Hope y'all have a GREAT week!! 

No comments: