Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, April 22, 2013

A lil project and bathroom STORAGE

Yesterday while blog surfing I was inspired....and the "project" if you can call it that - because it literally took 5 minutes!!!

I've had this towel bar in my bathroom and I can't figure out how to take it down....and I never put towels on it because it wasn't practical...


BUT when I add two shower hooks....that were also used in THIS project...


So anyway...I added the shower hooks to the bar....

And simply hung this basket on the bar....
(this WAS supposed to be for sale at the French Hen's market next month - luckily I still have 2 more available!!)

And NOW my spare TP is accessible to company, and cleared up a shelf in the linen closet!!

What's the simplest project YOU'VE ever done?!?!?

No comments: