Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WIWW

It's Wednesday which means it's time for What I WORE!!! Sadly my lil photog was gone all weekend so I just have a few images (and of course Saturday was my favey outfit). Do you ever have those days where you just don't feel as good as usual?!!?! Ya know - your hair is off, your make-up didn't apply quite right, or when ya looked in the mirror you thought WOW I look supa fab only later to realize you looked mediocre?!?! I've had that kinda WEEK!! LOL!! No matter, I'm linkin up with Lindsey anyway   http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2013/04/what-i-wore-wednesday-109/


THURSDAY
What I am wearing:
Denim Jacket - OLD Wal-Mart
Grey T-Shirt - FAmily Dollar of ALL places (I tell ya they sometimes have the BEST stuff)
Leggings - Seven via Marshall's (OLD And my favey's....they have a lil hole and I just CAN'T throw them away...what do ya think of a lace patch?!?!?)
Driving Mocs - Ugg's
***Did you notice the white nail polish? I LOVED it...fresh, clean and hip ***


SUNDAY
THIS is that day that I thought I looked supa fab...in hindsight not so much!! I'm tryin to figure out what to do with my hair - cut it again OR let it grow a lil like before...
 What I am wearing:
Pink Sweater - Loft via the thrift
Gingham Button down - Macy's mens department
Jeans - Chico's
Sandals - Macys
**Now there are a few things I LOVE about this outfit...The pop of pink, the pattern mixing and the chance of wearing it ALL together!! I googles my sign the other day and I found this interesting and highly appropriate for this post:

A Leo woman will never look common or vulgar because she has excellent taste. Style is important, and so are the finer things in life. Leos can carry off the most dramatic and extreme of fashion trends because of their innate confidence. The self assurance that convinces them they look good in anything also helps.

You can google your sign here http://www.cafeastrology.com
I think it's interesting to read about your sign EVEN IF you don't believe in that kinda thing....because it's kind of ironic how most traits and spot on....

TUESDAY
 What I am wearing:
Denim Jacket - Same as Thursday
Scarf - Family Dollar (SEE what I mean about great stuff?!?!?!)
Black Tank - Wal-Mart
Black Crops - Chico's
Sandals - Macy's
For ME it's ALWAYS about the accessories....


Can't wait to see what y'all wore!! Tell me what YOUR favorite piece is from this post!!

No comments: