Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, April 19, 2013

Shut The FRONT DOOR Friday

Awhile ago I found this image on-line and KNEW I had to copy it!! I LOVED everything about it....it was so me I even had a girlfriend txt the image to me!! So I KNEW I had to re-create it....

HERE is my version (can you imagine how STOKED I was to find a vintage green umbrella?!?!?) While the tulips aren't my color of choice they ARE what I HAD on hand...

APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS
(a good reminder for all of those in the midwest that currently have flooding and will see rain for the next 5 days!!! ). 

If YOU want to try your hand at this project I happen to have a yellow ruffle edged umbrella that I'd be willing to sell ya - if you're interested leave me a message in the comment section 

No comments: