Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, October 26, 2013

A day in the life....

I haven't done one of these in AGES!! I should have a day in the mont to get caught up! LOL!! A day in the life are snapshots via my iphone for the week....

Tried our hand at homemade shaving lotion (recipe from Pinterest...it's a lil runny BUT leaves my legs nice and smooth....I don't know that it's a huge cost saver though...it was $4.00 for my supplies (which will give me about 4 Bath & Body pump bottles full BUT you can buy a can of shaving cream at the Dollar Tree for $1.00...have you tried the homemade shave lotion? Yay or nay?)

FINISHED my fauxantlers...this will be a try-it Tuesday post and credit to teh ORIGINAL inspiration will be given there....

Had breakfast for dinner....Pumpkin spice chocolate chip pancakes...the BEST part?!?! I had a lil sous chef!! Cook with your kids - it takes twice as long BUT it's something they will ENJOY, remember AND are more likely to eat what you have prepared!!

Started (and pretty much finished) my December Daily....what? You don't know what that is?!?! Stay tuned for the deets (and I made mine from SCRATCH)

Driving home the other day the sky looked like this....Thought for sure we were in for SOMETHING!!
(it passed and was partly sunny the balance of the afternoon)

After school snax for my girl and her friends

Listed this on ebay...BRAND NEW with the tags from Ann Taylor Loft BUT too big for me :( FAB color

While blog surfing found this AMAZE costume...Well color me happy there's a sofa in here for two....NAME the movie....

Carved out some family time to make a Halloween Project...


Got these kick a$$ earrings...
  WOW am I behind on project life (I ordered 68 pics SO I needed to get organized and get my layouts in order...I was 9 weeks BEHIND y'all...never again!! Getting organized took an hour...this was supposed to be simple!!
 Found these FUN nails at Dollar Tree, While I don't have much faith that they will stick (I didn't buy them) I WILL COPY the design!! Stay tuned for a mani monday with this inspiration! Hope y'all had a great week!!



No comments: