Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

THRIFTY Tuesday SCRAPBOOK Smashbook Stuff DOLLA makes you HOLLA

Today's THRIFTY TUESDAY post is Scrapbook Stuff, Smashbook Stuff and Dolla Store make you holla deals!! 
THIS is my haul from Friday...

Dollar Tree
(Black Alphabet stickers, fashi (fake washi) tape in aqua blue&white stripes and grey leopard, assorted sequins because I wanna be like http://pearlsandpastriesshop.blogspot.com/ when I grow up. SERIOUSLY Check out her blog - SO FAB!! 
 I stopped at Office Max for a gold papermate marker - they weren't any, so I got purple...the marker cost as much as all the SMASH stuff! LOL! I didn't know Office Max carried Smash stuff....I got these things for a SONG!! (as you can see, .50 for the journaling cards and bookbands and 1.00 for the "like it love it" tape)
 You can also get the BEST deals on cosmetics at the Dollar Store....these retail for $4.98 at Walmart, $6.00 at CVS and $1.00 at the Dollar Tree (the shades of grey is for my daughter and the green & navy is for me)
What have YOU scored for a song lately?!? Or what is your favorite find at the Dollar Tree?!?!

No comments: