Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, October 27, 2013

ARM SWAG SUNDAY

I started this and like all my other blog posts it fell by the way-side for a bit....ARM SWAG SUNDAY is where you can link up your arm swag for the week!! I'd LOVE To see how you guys layer!!


 Swag from wrist up:
Grey Bangles with stones - Michael's
Turquoise Beaded Bangle - Gift Shop in Minnesota
Black Bangle - Thrifted
Pearl Bangle - Thrifted
SAME day featured below BUT both wrists...
Black onyx beaded - Marshall's
Pearl - Gifted
Turquoise - Ralph Lauren via Nordstrom Rack
 Swag from wrist up:
Black and gold bangle - Estate Sale
Black Leather Wrap - Gifted Tory Burch

This pic makes me laugh EVERY time...I look like a mummy!! It was the quickest, easiest way to get my swag on....and people NOTICE....I got several compliments while out and about
My swag:
Large Teal beads - H&M
Teal Rhinestones - H&M
Grey Pearls - Snyders (cute lil local drug store that has the BEST jewelry and giftware)
Large Blingy Bracelet (in between 2 teal single strand rhinestones) - Target 2011

No comments: