Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, October 6, 2013

PUMPKINS.....CARVINGS.....Not your typical Jack O'Lantern

Today I was talking with a good friend about the subject of pumpkin carving...I said "we don't do your run of the mill Jack O'Lantern" so I went thru the previous years pics and here are a few!! 

2012
Last year we were SO BUSY before Halloween that we never got a chance to carve our pumpkins before Halloween...SO we made Thanksgiving pumpkins. A Leaf, a pilgrim hat and a turkey. 

2011

 Boo Ghost, Owl (that was mine) Cat Silhouette and SCAREcrow


2010
 Skull and Crossbones (mine)
 Scary Tree (my lil guys)
 Boo Cat - My girl's

2009

Witch, "MOM" tattoo and Spider


I even stenciled a lace pattern on TOP of my tattoo pumpkin!! 
I have to tell you looking back at the previous years made me realize how FAST it goes...my littles aren't so little anymore....our lives are made in these small hours....

No comments: