Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, October 24, 2013

WIWW

Changes in the midwest weather have allowed for layering! I LOVE a layered look because I wasn't quite ready to pull out the winter coats yet!! I'm linking up with Linds http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ for What I WORE Wednesday....See something you like or have an idea?!?! Leave some comment love (pretty please with sugar on top?!??!). In case you are unfamiliar, WIWW is a compilation of bloggers who show YOU what WE wore :) Everyone's style and layouts are different and it's fun to check out! Here I tell you what I am wearing and where I got it (I used to give prices....I just felt like that part didn't matter - any feedback?)

FRIDAY
What I am wearing:
Necklace - F21 2012
Blazer - Lane Bryant - OLD 2009?
Leopard Cowl Neck Shirt - Macy's 2012
Jeans - Chico's
Boots - UGG

SATURDAY
What I am wearing:
Blk / White Leopard Scarf - Fam Dollar 2011
Blue leopard Bring Sweater Tunic - Elie Tahari for Nordstrom via the thrift
Black Ankle Zip Ponte Pant - Macy's
Boots - Aerosoles - OLD 2008

Sunday FUNDAY
What I am wearing:
Blk / White Skull Scarf - Gifted (Wal-Mart)
Black T-shirt - Target
Black Boyfriend Cardi - Target OLD 2009
Skull leggings - Shop n Swap
Sweater Boots - Uggs

MONDAY (a lil pattern mixing)
Earrings - Walmart
Necklace- Thrifted (EVERY TIME I wear this tassel necklace I get compliments)
Jacket - Chico's (BRAND NEW with tags via shop & swap 2012)
Silk Leopard Tank - Shop & Swap
Jeans - Chico's
Boots - Ugg's
TUESDAY
 What I am wearing:
Ombre Scarf - Shop & Swap
Sweater - Target NEW via the thrift
Boyfriend Jeans - Chico's
Boots - Target

TUESDAY
 What I'm wearing:
LOVE my pop of Yellow Jacket - Target 2012
Great Sweater T-Neck - Chico's
Flower Pin - Chico's
Necklace - Chico's
Pants -Thrifted
Boots - Shop & Swap


Here's a close up of my FAB boots!! 

No comments: