Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Thrifty Tuesday...Shop and Swap...Home Stuff

IF you regularly read my blog you MAY remember me talking about Shop & Swap last year...If NOT, you can read it here http://objectofmayaffection.blogspot.com/2012/10/thrifty-tuesday-new-wardrobe-zero.html

This is the second year it's been held..it's at the fairgrounds and the concept is SO AWESOME!! You can bring your stuff to donate (nice because it's local and helps the community) AND you can "shop" there too (BUT you don't have to pay a DIME...it's all FREE). I got there 15 minutes after they opened and I saw GREAT stuff coming out the doors ALREADY...but have no fear - there was STILL stuff for me to bring home...

These TRUNK shots make it fun to try and figure out what is what

Oh and the back seat was full too

BUT no worries - I seperated everything into neat lil piles...
(I have plans for ALL this stuff...incredible I KNOW!! I didn't take anything that I didn't have a "purpose" for)...STAY TUNED for the future projects!!

I found this neat 60's -ish mod style dollhouse?

It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas....and it feels like it too here in the midwest!! 

Here are some more things for the home...linens, vases, books, past magazine issues (for reading and FUTURE school projects..it's inevitable that my kids always need a magazine for a school project RIGHT AFTER I've donated or recycled ours)




QUITE a haul - wouldn't you say?!?!?

No comments: