Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, October 26, 2013

FOODIE FRIDAY Bento-like Box Lunch

Have you seen the "bento box" lunch container craze that was all over the internet in August and September (I'm sure back to school had a lot to do with it). I LOVE the idea and had every intention of looking for a "bento Box" but one day while at my Dollar Tree I found something that I thought would work equally well.

I can't believe I only have one picture!! I"ll have to be better at taking more pics BECAUSE I have put lil containers with Peanut butter or humms in the one side as well....
Nice healthy lunch...Honeycrisp apples, whole wheat wrap with spinach and turkey and a belvita oats and chocolate cookie bar. What kind healthy things do YOU take for lunch?!?!

No comments: