Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, October 24, 2015

A DAY IN THE LIFE....

....PICS via my (broken screened) iphone from the past week....

Inspiration (Target I think) I ADORE Sugar Skulls 

Watching my girl get her Dig On

Participated in a Holiday Craft Fair...had to use a lil ingenuity and it's good to have friends with land!

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown....Made this outta some rusty rings

Gettin my holiday craft on....some of these things are so cute I wanna keep them!!!
 Made these Halloween eyes (see Thursdays Post here http://objectofmayaffection.blogspot.com/2015/10/try-it-thursdayeyes-in-bushes.html )

Enjoyed some Chai tea and the new #Ballarddesigns book (hmmm, I'm noticing a holiday theme here...and the irony is I barely decorated for Halloween  - insert sad face)

Have you ever met somebody like this?!?!? It's pretty incredible when you do!

Friday had me in bed until the afternoon....achey body....maybe an early sign of the flu?!?!?

Found this FAB book of vintage Halloween Images at a flea market (this was more a "guys" flea market with junk I would care less about HOWEVER since I managed to find 3 things I guess I can't say too much!)

 "Flu Friday" called for some homemade Chicken Noodle soup....I'm more of a purist than I ever realized....the canned preservative full stuff doesn't cut it for me.....

Curly Hair is in (which boasts well for me as I am growing mine out....I heart the natural wave/slight curl my hair has ever since I had my babies...my hair was straight as a board before I got pregnant)

This is todays Outfit of the day....

Off to spend some QT with my kiddos...it's a RARITY we're all home on the same day!! Have a GREAT Saturday peeps!

No comments: