Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

WIWW....WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

I haven't blogged in ages SO why not get back into the swing of thangs with a what I wore post!!! I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/. This is a fun mix of real life pics as well as posed pics! 

Clearly I was on a mission....wild shrubs NO MORE!!
 What I'm wearing:
Tank - Gap
Leggings - Walgreens (fleece lined one size fits all - they've been the bomb-diggity for the past year for my daughter who's a size "0" and for me who's larger than that!!)
Boots - Uggs

Fall isn't complete without a trip to the Orchard
 What I'm wearing:
Leopard Jacket - Chico's
Tank - Target
Jeans - YMI (for a "betta butt" these jeans RAWK) via Burlington Coat Factory
Sandals - Aerosoles via Marshalls

Back 2 Work
 Jacket - Chico's
Necklaces - Wal-mart
Shirt - Chico's
Boyfriend Jeans - Chico's
Sandals - Aerosoles

 What I'm wearing:
Scarf - Fam Dolla (I tied the ends together to make an infinity scarf)
Sweater - Chico's
Black T-Shirt - Target
Jeggings - Walmart
Boots - Madden Girl
Necklace - Walmart (my sister called it "the Mrs. Roper" Necklace

MAD for PLAID
What I'm Wearing:
Scarf -Walmart
Plaid Shirt - Walmart (2 years ago)
Leggings - CVS
Boots - UGG

Off to see what you wore!!! Are you MAD for Plaid too?!?!

No comments: