Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, October 5, 2015

MANI MONDAY....SUGAR SKULL NAILS

EVERY area has a #dollartree and it can be hit or miss (especially since each one carries different products). Over the summer I discovered I liked the ease of popping on one fake decorated nail BUT keeping all my own nails (the "fake" nails are for visual interest and Dolla Tree has the CAUTE-est ones!!!). 



I HEART a classic french BUT with a twist!!! The cute lil sugar skulls on my pinkies are perfect for HALLOWEEN!!! (I did buy these back in July WITH the intent of using for October....just like I bought Flamingos in SEPT with the intent of using next summer). AS with any deal you have to be a lil bit flexible and IF you CAN buy out of season IF it's something you know you will use later!
I'd LOVE to see your fall nails!!! Leave a link up in the comments! HAPPY Monday!

No comments: