Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, October 30, 2015

FOODIE FRIDAY....WHIPPED PUMPKIN BUTTER

Fall is the PERFECT time for ANYTHING pumpkin!!! Do YOU pin stuff all throughout the year swearing you'll remember when the appropriate time of year rolls around?!?!? I do. And I just so happened to be perusing my recipe board looking for recipes (when you work full time you forget what it was to cook something from scratch - so you need a reminder). 

I gathered my ingredients (cinnamon, softened butta, honey, vanilla and pumpkin)
 you can find the recipe from the original link HERE http://thekitchenmccabe.com/2014/09/17/whipped-cinnamon-pumpkin-honey-butter/

 While I was whippin my butta this lil fur baby was hoping something would fall to his feet...

I wanted my butta to look as pretty as the picture on the kitchen mccabe SO I stuffed it into my #pamperedchef frosting tube...
 and piped it into a glass jar....(which later I reloaded into the frosting tube and put into a plastic container BECAUSE I needed more room)

It wasn't as pretty SO we keep this picture!!! We had some the other night after dinner and my daughter LOVED it! SO you KNOW it's a hit when your teenager loves it!!

And speaking of pumpkin.....
Orchard

Pumpkin Shake from #culvers

No comments: