Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

THRIFTY TUESDAY.....CVS is my FAVE PLACE

I posted about this another THRIFTY TUESDAY and it was called couponing....I have gotten SO MUCH WEAR out of the leggings it was WORTH a re-post (WITH outfit pics)

A lil refresher: I got ALL THIS

For $10.34 by the time I used my coupons and CVS rewards - SCORE!!! I figured even IF I only wore the leggings once what were they after all my discounts?!??! Like .50?!??!


The faux denim have been my FAVE!!!! I gained back some of the weight I lost last spring and my jeans aren't quite as comfy as they once were SO cue in the faux denim leggings!!! (do you hear the angels singing?!?!)
 These I have worn MANY times....

Here are the black leggings....again probably .50 by the time all the discounts were applied and I have worn them 4 times!!!
Do you have a #CVS near you?!?! DO you shop there?!??!

No comments: