Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mr. Bones

Here is part II of the Halloween decor.....The hall table that I just blogged about last week has gotten a spooktacular makeover! I added the same muslin cheesecloth over the mirror (I just tore it from the piece featured the other day) hung a spider on the candleholder. A silver compote pedestal got a moss covered skull and some bones....


Mr. Bones got so scared his boney feet planted themselves right on the ground!
R.I.P. Mr. Bones

I don't know why this pic wouldn't rotate...I rotated it several times....maybe it's possessed?!?!? Maybe the hands in the bowl have something to do with it?
The case of the shrunken skulls.....quite the specimen, don't you agree??
First I had to glue a rubber circle to the base of my urn, then skewer some skulls onto a toothpick.....
Add some shredded vintage sheet music and VIOLA!!
Have a great night!

No comments: