Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Paint Job

As you know there was a time that I barely blogged.....because I was busy doing lotsa home projects! Here is one.....

AFTER:
BEFORE:
Like Where's Waldo.....do you know the changes? Some are subtle (the shelf color went from brown to black, the vintage thermos' are now elevated on glass candle holders) and the biggest change - from canary yellow to GREY!!
Since we painted the walls, I wanted to freshen up the vent covers too.....I started by painting them white....once mounted they looked fresh and clean....but then I had the idea to paint the top half the same grey as the wall, so I taped it off and painted.....what do you think?
Have a GREAT Monday! Off to complete some more projects.

2 comments:

Rolled Up Pretty said...

I think it's cute how you did the vent! It's different and different is GOOD! I LOVE that gray color you painted your wall too. It's funny how even the littlest changes can make such a big difference to us huh?! I'm the SAME way! So tomorrow I am doing my VERY first LINK UP party! I would LOVE for you to come link something fun up! http://www.rolleduppretty.com/ It can be anything! Have a great night, and hope to see ya tomorrow!
Savannah

chris zima said...

You are so creative! Love your blog and all the posts :)