Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, September 22, 2012

A day in the life....

"A day in the life" are snapshots throughout the week...something that caught me as I walked by, what I've been up...whats going on with me....

Kitty sitting in the sun....

 Got myself organized for the week...hung up my menu board and planned the weekly menu (a HUGE relief knowing what's for dinner ahead of time instead of trying to plan it while driving home from work)

 Ran outta gas on the highway....so I walked to the gas station to which there was no attendant, no store, nada....

Worked on getting my fall stuff out...I have collected these butterscotch dishes over time...

getting ready to walk out the door before school one morning I see the kids building magnetix and the dog keeping a watchful eye - Y'all, THIS is what life is about....our lives are made in these small hours....
 I SWORE I would NEVER take my shoes off at work....but my feet hurt so bad....like the kinda pain that makes you wanna throw up...I took some flack for my pinkity pink socks, but I think they're F U N

I have been dyin' to try wearing a head scarf...this day I was running errands for my teenager (WHAT?!?! I know, you're shocked too that I have a teen!! LOL!!) so I flipped a scarf in my hair and was on my way - I love the way it looked!

Spent my saturday morning here at the laundrymat....I have to say, it was almost therapeutic, and I gogt 7 loads of laundry done and folded in 2 hours - WOOT WOOT!

I pinned it and I did it!! More deets to follow next week!!

What have you been up to this week??

No comments: