Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WIWW

It's WIWW time!! I am linking up with Transatlantic Blonde http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2012/09/what-i-wore-wednesday-tk-maxx-shopping.html and The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/ for What I Wore Wednesday...a place to show what I wore this week (y'all can/do link up to and that's so FUN!!). I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked because this week was just cray-cray!! 

Thursday

 What I am wearing:
White Poncho Sweater - JCP (can I get a WHOOP WHOOP, because this FAB poncho was only $1.00!! That's right my pretties - a buck! Less than a pumpkin spice latte and something I don't mind WEARING on my hips!!)
Tank - Chico's
Necklace - Chicos
Belt - Chicos
Capris - Chicos
Booties - Tom's

Friday
 Orange and Leopard Shirt (LOVE this combo...Coach has a purse like this....come to momma Coach purse) - JCP (this was my go to place - I found so many great things there...I havent' shopped JCP in 8 months and when I did it was for my daughter)
Fringe Necklace - Maurices
Capris - Chicos (yep, same as above pic - don't judge - y'all do it too!!)
Sandals - Macys

Sunday
 Dress - Kolhs (Feb 2012)
Boots - Target 2011 - lusted after...after I saw them on someone elses WIWW blog post!!

Monday
Leopard Shirt - Thrifted (you guys have seen me wear this shirt probably a dozen times this summer...had I never belted it, it was on it's way back to the thrift....don't be afraid to try new things if something doesn't fit the way you thought it might)
Orange Scarf - I don't remember - Lane Bryant?
(I received several compliments on the orange scarf from people who said they never would've thought to pair orange and leopard - it seemed natural to me after the shirt I wore friday and the Coach purse I saw a few weeks ago)
Belt - Chicos
Jeans - Chicos
Sandals-  Macy's

Can't wait to see what y'all wore!! If ya saw something you liked, leave a comment...I ♥ comments

6 comments:

Melaina25 said...

OMG $1!?!?! That is amazing!

I love that last outfit the most though :)

☠Transatlantic Blonde☠

Unknown said...

Woow! Gorgeous post! Love your blog! my best congrats!!

Because Shanna Said So said...

Well, hello, gorgeous!! I have missed you! Can I just say I am obsessed with the leopard and orange!!! LOVES it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks for sending over a pic for my post! And I can tell you love cheetah! Rock on sista!
Ashley:)
Now following along!

Danavee said...

Love that bright scarf! And those booties! I'm scared to wear mine, but you are giving me some inspiration!

Sincerely Mally said...

Love the looks!