Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Halloween?

Happy Sunday!! Hope y'all are having a great weekend!! I am perusing Blog World for inspiration for Fall Decor (even though I usually wait until after my daughter's birthday which is the 23rd)  and I'm finding LOTS of Halloween decor? I also noticed several of my neighbors have decorated for Halloween....I think it's a bit early....I usually decorate for Halloween October 1st and figure that's PLENTY of time (31 days)....So tell me, when do YOU decorate for Halloween?

And lest I post without pics, here are some pics of my fall decor in the past (this year brings me to a new home which = new decorating challenges)


(the above pic is fallish...The turkey's were added for Thanksgiving)


I did do a lil decorating for fall today....stay tuned for those pics (still a lil tweaking to do ie painting)
If you decorated for fall, leave me a comment so I can check out what YOU did!

No comments: