Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, September 23, 2012

I SAW IT, I Pinned it, I DID it Zebra Napkin Wreath

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my first born....she turned 13 today! This project was inspired by her birthday party....

I saw this FAB wreath on pinterst.....


It was originally made by living locurto http://www.livinglocurto.com/2011/11/wreath-craft/....

I HAVE zebra napkins (that I got last year at Target for 75% off) I just bought a wreath form at the dollar store for another project....


Livinglocurto gives FAB instructions...visit her site...

As I started to do this I took it apart several times, used another wreath form....and was just going to give up....


See, it looked too raw and unfinished for me....(I also didn't glue the white of the napkins together like LL did...I simply ran out of time)


TA-DA!! I hot glue pink satin ribbon inside (on BOTH sides) and I LOVE that added extra!! 

No comments: