Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Zebra Party Deets

If you read my previous post you know my baby turned 13 today!! Happy Birthday sweetie!! Yesterday she had a sleepover to celebrate (and to respect the privacy of her friends I will not be posting their pics here BUT I will post party decor pics!!)

These were the invites I made (I lined the side of the card with polka dots of black glitter)....


 I also lined the inside of the envelope flaps with zebra printed paper...

 I started by cutting a template from paper....

Cut the zebra paper that I traced my template on to....

And glued them all on....

I made gift bags that included a few of the fun activities we were doing that night...
(The white rectangles are actually pillowcases - the girls decorated them and all signed each others...we chose this instead of t-shirts so the girls didn't wear them to school and made the girls who weren't invited feel left out) Sherbet gum, candy, chocolate strawberry face masks

I decorated the buffet....I found the sign at Wal-Mart, I covered the water bottles with hand cut zebra labels....

We made homemade pizzas....this is our signature party food....the girls always seem to love it - no matter the age - at every single party it's been a hit!!
 I made this wreath after seeing it on Pinterest (see previous post for deets)

The sweet table (which didn't include the cake or the Sundae bar)
 And this mannequin is the one I use to take pics of my ebay stuff...and since it was out I figured I should put on her party princess gear!!
We have the family party in a few weeks....so if ya have any other zebra party ideas, leave me a comment!!

No comments: