Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WIWW Living la Cheetah Loca

Happy Hump day - woot woot!! I only have a few pics to show this week - my junior photog's schedule has been so busy she hasn't had time! LOL!

Thursday - Lovin the cheetah


 What I am wearing:
Leopard Rosette Headband - Family Dollar (y'all I SWEAR by this place for FUN inexpensive accessories that your girlfriends won't have because they don't shop there)
Pearl Necklace - Big Lots (I have gotten SO MANY compliments when I wear this necklace - again, another place people may not think to buy accessories)
Scarf - Target NEW via the thrift
Black Collared Tunic Button Down - Chico's
Belt - Target - Old (BUT just found it new with the tags a few weeks ago while un packing - WOOT WOOT).
Dark Denim Jeggings - Chico's
Boots - Aerosoles - OLD


Friday
 Outfit Deets:
Headscarf - Vintage / thrifted
Lace Sweatshirt - Target - Jan 2012

Sunday
 Deets:
Jacket - Chico's
Brown Lace Cami - Macy's
Tan Lace Shirt - Old Navy via the thrift
Jeans - Chico's
Sandals - New via the thrift

That's all I've got this week! Linking up to Transatlantic Blonde http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/ and The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2012/09/what-i-wore-wednesday-85/ For WIWW (What I Wore Wednesday)

No comments: