Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WIWW

Thursday - Volleyball Game

 What I am wearing:
Leopard Tank - Wal-Mart
Leggings - Seven via Marshall's
Shoes - Black Glitter Tom's
(I've seen y'all wear them and talk about how much you love them...so they take a bit to "break in"?)

Even though it was a middle school v-ball game, Momma still had to accessorize!! What better than this?

Pandora charm bracelet AND My kids Rock and hip mom via Crimson Clover

Friday - Back to Work
 What I am wearing:
Shirt (worn as a jacket) - Thrifted
Necklace - OLD Wal-Mart
Tank - Macy's
Leopard Belt - Target via the thrift
Jeans - Chico's
Bootie Wedges - Tom's
 Tell me, do you like the booties with rolled up jeans? 

All the accessories featured below were thrifted EXCEPT the necklace 

Friday - Work
 What I am wearing:
Scarf - Chicos
Tank - Macy's
Belt - Chico's
Bracelet - Lil shop in Minneapolis and thrifted
Skirt - Thrifted

Don't you LOVE the lace 'V' on the back of the tank?!?! For me it's in the details!!

Monday - Work. V-Ball Game. Home
 See the sassy red Coach bag I am sporting?!?! Courtesy of an awesome and amazing friend, who just so happens to be getting married this week - Please send her well Wishes!!

 What I am wearing:
Orange Necklace - Older - Target (I watched this baby go on sale and when I paid $8.00 I STILL almost  cringed!!)
Gold Necklace - Thrifted
Black T- Chico's
Belt - Chico's
Skirt - JCP OF ALL places!!! It's petite AND perfect colors for fall!!
Coach Purse - Very kind friend

Tuesday - Work and V-ball game
 Pic 1 - What I am wearing:
Necklace - theSassyPearl
Tank - Old Wal-Mart
Skirt - Macy's
Bracelets - Thrifed (blue bead is from Marshall's)
Sandals - Macy's
(I wore this "skirt" as a dress all day because it was far too long as a skirt BUT when I went to the game I had to flip on a tank because the gym is NOT air conditioned :( )
What I am wearing Pic 2:
Necklace - theSassyPearl
Denim Jacket w/Bling - Thrifted
"Dress" - Really a skirt from Macy's
"Belt"  - Scarf from Chico's
I really loved the outfit with the denim jacket....and using a scarf as a belt looked better than I imagined AND I loved the pop of royal blue.

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2012/09/what-i-wore-wednesday-83/ AND Transatlantic Blonde http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2012/09/what-i-wore-wednesday-polarn-o-pyret.html

2 comments:

Makaila said...

looking GOOD girl!! your hair, is it a new cut?? hope all is well!

XO

Melaina25 said...

Love that Hip Mama bracelet!

✯Transatlantic Blonde✯