Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, November 3, 2012

A DAY in the life....

Snapshots from MY week....

A rainbow RIGHT outside my house...a perfect sign from God...I was having an especially trying day and he was letting me know there is a rainbow AFTER the rain.

Trick or Treating with my favorite lil people....a volleyball player and Batman

Sharing a FANCY book with my niece....

Maya's Halloween Candy Corn nails....

Cute display at Macy's

Sweet 'ol Dog....WOMANS Best friend
And lil cutie kitty....

Installed a faux firebox....SEE previous post for the how-to WATCH future posts for the decor

Thankful Vignette....velveteen pumpkin from theSassyPearl

 Changed up the front door for the Thankful month of November


Fall crafting with the kids....

WHAT did you do this week?

No comments: